Thursday, March 31, 2011

I would break stuff too!


Today’s blurb (okay, I guess it’s a rant) stems from a post made by the afternoon DJ "Bree" on Mix 107.9's FB page:

"Rihanna wants everyone to lay off Chris Brown, his new album debuted at #1, he apologized for his recent behavior... what would it take for you to re-embrace him?"

Instead of bombarding their wall with my harsh tone, which isn't want she was looking for anyways, I thought I'd do it from the safety of Blogspot.

Chris Brown was on Good Morning America to talk about his new album, and he attempted to gracefully bow out of probing questions that were unnecessary, even detrimental, to the promotion of this album.

Doesn't anyone remember how old he was when this all started? He's not in his 30 folks, he was 19! Everyone was a rebellious teen at some point, and we all did things we're not proud of, but that's how we learn. He's embarrassed by it and that is why he acted out recently.

I would be upset too. He doesn’t need this hanging over his head his for his whole career and it's frustrating that people are trying to use this to define his character. We really SHOULD lay off him! Too much time has passed to do anyone any good, so now you're just aggravating the past.

"Journalists" need to do their jobs and report on what's happening now! I say BAD FORM to Good Morning America and all of its affiliates for forcing it to happen. You don’t cause news to report news and that is ultimately what they’ve done here.

Feel free to debate my argument below.

No comments:

Post a Comment